Ophthalmologist, Retina Specialist
Dr. Brandon Johnson is a board certified ophthalmologist, member of the American Society of Retina Specialists, and member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
He graduated from Haverford College Magna Cum Laude, where he double majored in Biology and Music. He then received his Doctor of Medicine from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, a top three medical school, where he was awarded for outstanding research.
After a one-year internship in general surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Johnson completed an ophthalmology residency at the Wills Eye Institute in Philadelphia, which has been ranked the best ophthalmology residency program in the United States. He then completed a fellowship in vitroretinal surgery at the prestigious Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Johnson’s outside passions include music. He is a classically trained pianist and a member of the New York Choral Society.
Education & Training
- Haverford College, Biology and Music
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Medicine
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, General Surgery Internship
- Wills Eye Institute in Philadelphia, Ophthalmology Residency
- Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, Vitroretinal Surgery Fellowship