Ophthalmologist, Corneal Specialist
Dr. Gregory Stein is an ophthalmologist and vitreoretinal specialist at our locations in the Bronx and Queens (Jamaica), NY. He is affiliated with the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai. Dr. Stein is board-certified and a Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology. He obtained his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He then completed a residency in ophthalmology at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Stein completed a fellowship in vitreoretinal diseases and surgery at Columbia University Medical Center. He then completed a fellowship in medical retina at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at the University of Miami. Lastly, he completed another fellowship in vitreoretinal diseases and surgery at the University of British Columbia.
Education & Training
- Columbia University, Doctor of Medicine
- Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery
- University of Miami, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship in Medical Retina
- University of British Columbia, Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery